On Sun, 2002-09-29 at 08:49, Pierre Fortin wrote:

> Sheesh...  sorry; I was pretty tired when I wrote this...  using CUPS.
> I've even tried cat'ing data directly to the printer; no action at all
> from the printer...  Canon products :^P and I just don't seem to get
> along...

No problem.  Have you tried using the admin page at localhost port 631?
If not, see the status of the printer, and try printing a test page.
You can also add and configure printers from there. Other than that, I'm
not sure what to say.  I have an old Canon BJ-20 which works without a
problem, so I've never had to troubleshoot.

Cheers,

Randy