Unfortunately when you are connected to a remote box its the same as if
you were on the console of that remote box.  In other words it has none
of the facilities of the box your keyboard is attached to.  In short a
telnet or ssh session is really just like having a very very long cable
from that computer to your monitor.  So if you print a file on that box
it will go to that boxes printer.  Now if that box and yours are on the
same lan it would be possible to install a remote cups printer or samba
printer on it so that it can access your printer.  But over the net this
isn't the case.  Your best bet is to ftp it to the box connected to your
keyboard and print it locally.

James