[Sorry, I use Linux for a long while, but I'm not a expert,
so I send this to "newbie" & "Expert".]

Mandrake 9.0 is a really nice distribution. I think it's a
important milestone that Linux is also good to be used for
"End Users", at least in Chinese environment. As a loyal
Linux fan, I will not feel embarrassed to introduce the
end users to use it anymore, at least in Taiwan, after
the MDK9.0 published. ^_^

But I have an problem in printing, and I want to ask for help.
My printer is HP Laser Jet 1000, and I install the driver
which MDK 9.0 recommended (GhostScript + pbmtozjs).

At first, it could correctly print out the test paper and a
Chinese HTML file once. After it, the printer will not do
anything anymore. I set it up again and again, push the
buttom "print" of the Mozilla again and again,and I could
see the queues of the printer. But the printing processes
seem just "gone" or "ignored" by the printer. I can't
get any output or the error message. I just don't know what's
the problem..... the driver? or the MDK9.0 or KDE3.0 ?
So I don't know where to look for the troubleshooting to read.

Sorry, I don't know if I express enough details or not. But
I really want to know how to figure out this problem.
Without this, MDK9.0 is the greatest distribution I 've ever
met, and I will promote it very proudly to all my friends
and others who are still trapped in M$-Windows. ^_^

Thanx for your help!
I'll appreciate it very much!

Best Regards.

Ger, Huang-Bin
Graduate Student of the History Institute, NTHU, Taiwan.