Hi,

    I am running a public web site on my Linux Box (Thanks a lot,
Mandrake and Linux :-) ).
Now, I wish to have the possibility to test NEW development using the
same Linux host. I thought that this would translate in having Apache
supporting multiple virtual hosts: one with the public domain name and
the other for "localhost" (or for another domain name).

Does anybody have a quick recipe for this? I am quite busy in
developping the site and not a lot of time for properly studying the
manuals.... :-[

Best regards and thanks in advance

/stefano