On Tuesday 01 October 2002 10:46, Stefano Pogliani wrote:
> I am using IMAP as a way to share information between my Linux box and
> my W2000 laptop.
> I guess you could configure postfix to deliver mails to your imap
> folders and use the mail client to connect to these folders.
>
> /stefano

oops - can you explain this fact a bit more, because I don't know, what imap
is. have heard something about postfix and have an article there, which
describes a configuration with postfix, but haven't seen something like imap.
would it be possible to show me, how I can do this in this way ?
I dont't have a permanent open line to the internet, only an adsl-modem which
I connect on demand manually.

thanks one again and bye
hans