I have installed X in my linux box. I didn't install KDE or GNOME.

 But I want to use "kword" program form my XServer. I have checked what
 all libraries 'kword" program requires using "ldd" program and had put
 all the required libraries in the library path. Now when I tried to
 run the "kword" program, I am getting the following error.

        "kdeinit: Communication error with launcher...."

 Is it possible to use "kword" program by having only the libraries it
 require in the XServer without installing KDE??? I am having all the
 libraries that are required by "kdeinit" and "klauncher".... etc...

 Thankyou and Best Regards,

 Sridhar Krishna. N.

--
If Linux doesn't have the solution, you have the wrong problem.