On Tuesday 01 October 2002 12:03 pm, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Dear friends;
> After have disabled supermount, in the kde desktop still appears an icon
> with "Removable media" that is now useless. Nevertheless I can't delete
> it; in fact I can erase it but the next time I start kde the icon
> appears again.
>
> Does anyone know how to delete it for ever?
>
> Thanks a lot in advance; yours sincerely
>

> Francisco Alcaraz
> Murcia (Spain)

Delete it again but this time when you log out put a tick (check mark) in the
"Save session for future logins" first. When you next lgoin the desktop
should be restored as you had it.

It works for me anyway. I also have Kwikdisk enabled in the panel 'cause I'm
too lazy to open a terminal and type "mount...etc" every time. :-)

I hope that helps you.
--
Charlie
Edmonton,AB,Canada