On Wed, 2002-10-02 at 16:31, Gabriel Phoenix wrote:
> the question is how
>
> checked evolution, no option to reclaim url-types
> adjusted gnome preferred application to galeon
> looked in gconf-editor under url-handers but it isn't obvious what
> handles http
>
> So where is the configuration file? And what is the change I am looking
> for.
>
> Gabriel

Finally found it... and no it was not that easy to find, even Ximain did
not have a reference to it. Their solution is add extra features to the
gnome control center. And for all RTFM types this is a bug, the second
option should have made the following change but it does not. Now you
know. :)

Edit ~/.gnome/Gnome

change
    default-show=gnome-moz-remote --newwin "%s"

    default-show=galeon -w "%s"