hi,
have tried to get run opera 6.03 but now MUST say, this is a really bad and
weird thing. First was need qt2-2.3-things, trying to get qt2 I only got the
src-package, then a lot of old progs like Mesa-common, Mesa-common-devel,
some libs like libmngl libpng and much more was needed, and every package has
dependency-problems with already installed packages or was needing some other
packages with anotherone needed packages or dependends on additionel
packages.

also have tried out the static-version of opera - got NO connection. the only
thing I can see is .... waiting for host.........
thats all.

am wondering, that some 8.2-users have running opera6.03 on their 8.2-boxes.
maybe and perhaps can anyone tell me, where I could get the needed qt2-2.3-rpm
-src.rpm. because the rebuild results in "internal error:memoryaccesserror

has anyone an idea for all that ?

thans and bye
hans