Looking for some suggestions:

I need to access my private network at work, and I am looking for a VPN
client that will work with a CheckPoint Firewall VPN on a Win2000
Server. I need to tunnel ssh through the firewall, and connect to my
sparc machine (SunOS 5.9). I was given a Micro$oft VPN client made by
CheckPoint (of course, with username and password) for this task but I
would much prefer a Linux VPN client for the aforementioned task.

Is one available, and is there some documentation on the web? I have
STFW, and found some interesting reading, including freeS/WAN, but
thought I might see if anyone on the expert list has some suggestions. I
have access to any version of Linux for this VPN client to work on, or
with.

(yes, LX, this means I am back among the gainfully employed, thanks for
you help too)

Thanks for any help in this regard,
drjung

--