Franki wrote on Tue, Oct 08, 2002 at 01:15:12PM +0800 :
> RE: [expert] Mandrake 9.0 Questionswith question 1.. it seems to me that
> your channels are out of phase and are cancelling out the base..

Yes, that is correct.

> try taking your speaker wires on one channel and swapping them around..

But the same card, wire, and speaker combo works just fine under Windows
and RedHat (or so he said).  So the problem would appear to be with the
way the module is working on the Mandrake kernel.  I do recall seeing
problems with this particular driver with this particular message (pin
12 doing weird stuff).

Blue skies...                   Todd
--
           MandrakeSoft USA   http://www.mandrakesoft.com
Mandrake: An amalgam of good ideas from RedHat, Debian, and MandrakeSoft.