On Wed, Oct 23, 2002 at 08:05 -0700, Jim C wrote:
> The one that allowed you to specify which help files where and would
> rebuild it's index on command. It could be used to search any text based
> document. I believe that was Mandrake 8.1.

Oh yes, now I know what you mean. I never used it so at first I did
not know. I use Mandrake Linux since v.5.3 so I was curious.

I just saw that GNOME2 has a similar thing, the Gnome Help Browser.

Normally I do a 'man foo' or 'info foo' or 'slocate HOWTO > helplist'
and then I have a list to browse.

wobo