Todd Lyons grabbed a keyboard and wrote:

> mp wrote on Wed, Oct 23, 2002 at 05:10:06PM +0200 :
> >
> > Autofs in Mandrake 9.0 mounts drives automatically, but does not unmount
> > them when timeout expires. They must by umounted manually.
>
> That's the way that it's always worked as far as I have known.  Are you
> saying it works differently?

I haven't tried using it in 9.0, but when I've used it in past versions, it
worked as described above - after the timeout period that you specify in
the configuration has elapsed, it automatically unmounts the drive.

                    --Dave
--
      David Guntner      GEnie: Just say NO!
 http://www.akaMail.com/pgpkey/davidg or key server