Hi all,

I am having trouble with KDE's knotes application (yellow sticky notes). I
used it alot for keeping miscellaneous information, but now I keep loosing
data with it!

Ok, I start from scratch: quit knotes, remove old files from
~/.kde/share/apps/knotes/notes, start knotes ("knotes" in console), then add
a few notes. Each note appears in ~/.kde/share/apps/knotes/notes as files
"KNote N" and ".KNote N_data" (N=1,2...). But when I quit knotes and start it
again, the files are overwritten somehow: instead of the note itself all
".KNote N_data" files now contain some settings, similar to those in "KNote
N" files, e.g.:

richtext=false
tabsize=4
titlefont=Bitstream Charter,11,-1,5,74,0,0,0,0,0
[General]
version=2.2
[WindowDisplay]
desktop=0
position=98,233
state=32

So, the notes are lost. What am I doing wrong? Anyone else had this happen?
I have a fresh ML 9.0 install (but kept /home from 8.2) with KDE 3.0.3.

Thanks,
Aleksey