Hi!

I've tried today installing some ttf from my winXP-partition. While doing that
I saw that the MCC does not react anymore. While discovering the problem I
have tested accessing my three ntfs partitions. On hda1 and hda6 there are no
problems, but on accessing hda5 aka /mnt/nt2  all processes freezes instantly
and I'm not able to kill them with kill -9 or whatever I tried. So I take a
look in the fstab and wondering that all three partitions are mounted the
same way. If it is of interest /mnt/nt2 is the XP system-partition and around
8Gig big. I've read here that Mike Morrell had a similar problem , so maybe
its a common problem or a bug

My ntfs fstab-entries

/dev/hda1 /mnt/nt ntfs iocharset=iso8859-15,ro,umask=0 0 0
/dev/hda5 /mnt/nt2 ntfs iocharset=iso8859-15,ro,umask=0 0 0
/dev/hda6 /mnt/nt3 ntfs iocharset=iso8859-15,ro,umask=0 0 0

Does not no if it comes from that but maybe it causes the error :
Oct 19 12:12:01 ernie modprobe: modprobe: Can't locate module binfmt-e0ff

Hope you can help me

Thanks in advance

Steffen