Is your NTFS partition mounted 'rw' or 'ro'?  I don't use NTFS, but last
time I checked, it was read-only support (or possibly write support was
an 'experimental' option and disabled by default).  When you add
True-Type Fonts, you still need to have a 'fonts.dir' file.  Is mcc
trying to create this file on a read-only partition?  I know...more
questions than answers, but since I don't use NTFS, I'm just
speculating.

Regards,

Jim