Thank you very much for your attention.

I asked her about that.  She's running gromacs (www.gromacs.org), a
programme for molecular dynamics.  I asked for the commands lines she's
executing, but she didn't send me it yet.

Anyway, my hope is if someone maybe had listen something about it and
could point me to some site or so where I could read more, well...

Maybe only when I meet her I can get inside the real problem.

Thanks once more anyway.

On Fri, 25 Oct 2002, Gregory K. Meyer wrote:

> On Friday 25 October 2002 08:00 am, Alan Wilter Sousa da Silva wrote:
> > RH, and now one is having problem:  Using a program in a window terminal
> > it writes in memory but the window is not reseting memory so it fill the
> > whole memory (Ram and swap) crashing the process.  She read something
> > elsewhere and concluded that it is "memory leak" and maybe a kernel
> > problem.
>
> I think for anyone to respond to that, we need some more info on the specific
> program she was using.

Alan Wilter S. da Silva
 Laboratório de Física Biológica
  Instituto de Biofísica Carlos Chagas Filho
   Universidade do Brasil/UFRJ
    Rio de Janeiro, Brasil