Lieven Van Acker wrote on Fri, Oct 25, 2002 at 11:37:38PM +0200 :
> > the repeatable auto-install (e.g. Kickstart clone) sounds more like what
> > you want, but I have instructions for making a bootable network.img CD
> > on this page: http://www.monkeynoodle.org/comp/vx88

Very nice indeed, but the guy only needed to boot CD2 and he would have
been able to do a network install from that. :-/

> this is really what I needed. I discovered some other interesting issues
> in your article. Great work!

Never forget that there is more than one way to get around a problem. :)

Blue skies...                   todd
--
           MandrakeSoft USA   http://www.mandrakesoft.com
Mandrake: An amalgam of good ideas from RedHat, Debian, and MandrakeSoft.