Hi again
I have now discovered that the same problem exists in the number 2
example, when I execute it as root??? Very strange indeed
Any idea is welcome. This means if I execute the start script as root I
can not se the localhost:8080 (local host on port 8080) What cnages do I
need to do, so every one can se it, even it is started as root?