I did about 6 different installations, and I can confirm this bug in
drakxconf on every single one of the installations I performed.

Moreover, drakconf simply doesn't work:

Gtk-WARNING **: invalid cast from (NULL) pointer to 'GtkObject' at
/usr/sbin/drakconf line 857.
Can't call method "set_active" on an undefined value at
/usr/bin/drakconf line 423.

I don't know, put the poster of the original message could be
dutch-speaking from the email address. In all of my installs, I also use
dutch-belgian locale. Maybe there's possibly an issue?

Regards,

Lieven