On Wed, Oct 30, 2002 at 02:34 -0500, Gabriel Phoenix wrote:
> Yea, I know international law and jurisdiction, not to mention
> enforcement.
>
> Yea, I know you cannot police the electronic wild west.

I'm living in Europe and the German authorities have put up a maildrop
for things like that. They are working together with all european
countries and have already made some remarkable moves with successful
outcome.

I forwarded the 2 addresses to the mail address in my country. This
should be adequate for the Andorra address.

wobo