Hi Ritesh,

Well, with Linux you can never be left all alone in the dark ;)

1. Yes, You can use your Installation CD-I to boot into your current
installation by choosing Repair existing setup. And, then once you are
booted in your current installation by the Installation CD, you can
setup lilo (This is something you will have to read somewhere
else...sorry)

-- OR --

Be carefull with this second step. If you are not very sure about or
don't know what it means, please do not attempt it.

2. Search google.com for Ranish Partition Manager (my favourite),
locate, download, copy (no install or such thing required) on to a
bootable Windows 98 floppy(can be non-bootable too....but, this way you
don't have to change disks ;) ). Boot using a bootable floppy, start
Ranish Partition Manager (RPM). It will show you your HDD partitions.
Right on the first (topmost entry), the MBR, using the relevant keys
(space/enter/Pgp/PgDown.....some of these....I don't recall exactly)
change it to a Boot manager. See it's dumb demo. And, once it is done
exit saving the Master Boot Record (MBR). After booting you will see
RPM's bootmanager (very minimilastic text) and select the relevant
partition (Linux OR windows) to boot into it. That's it :)

Have fun,

Sandeep Khanna