alt-tab moves the focus to the window, but i still have to click in the window
with the mouse or else scrolling wiht the cursor keys doesn't work, scrolling
with the mouse wheel will work, but without the click in the window no
keyboard scroll

bascule

--
"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President
should on no account be allowed to do the job."

- Some wisdom from The Book.