Hi Steffen !

>On Tue, 2002-10-29 at 04:36, Steffen Barszus wrote:
>> A friend of mine has several win2k workstations and one Mdk 9.0
>> workstation. Discovering and mounting some directories of the win
>> stations was a task of seconds. Later that evening we discovered , he was
>> not able of writing to that dir's.
>>
>> So I thought this is an easy thing, take a look at the fstab , there will
>> be somthing like :
>>
>> //pc1/d/ /mnt/pc1-d/ smbfs -user="xxx",passwd="xxx" 0 0
>>
>> but after I saw it it was solved another way (something like
>> .auth.Administrator.dhakhd )
Don't know (yet) details about fstab.  But did you make shure
that your user "xxx" has write access on the win2k-share ?
You must set the ACLs (on the win2k side) carefully - win2k is there
more restrictive than other win's used to be...

Had the same problem in a different, non-lx context...

Maybe this helps

Greetings from the city without the wall

Oliver