Once you've got it into OE format, ol2mbox can usually do it. You may
get better mileage by using Mozilla on Win32 to import from Outlook then
export to something else. Import works really well, but I couldn't ever
get Mozilla to export and didn't want to muck up my Linux Mozilla
directory.

PSTs are a lot harder to crack, but try outport:
http://www.cyberus.ca/~phoenix/outport/ -- however, it will not produce
an importable mbox.

To be honest, best solution for getting content out of a .pst is to take
screenshots or email the messages back to yourself.

--
Jack Coates
Monkeynoodle: A Scientific Venture...