On Monday 11 November 2002 11:20 pm, Felix Miata wrote:
> The motherboard I just installed 9.0 successfully on is not in the
> database. Is there a way for a mere mortal user to report such a case
> for database inclusion? I don't seem to find it on the web site.
> http://www.biostar.com.tw/products/mainboard/socket_370/m6vlq/

Felix,

Don't know the answer to your question, but you might consider adding a
page to WikiLearn about your motherboard and whatever notes / resources
you feel might be helpful for the next person installing Mandrake 9.0
on that motherboard.

Try creating a page named, perhaps: Mandrake90On<MotherboardNameVersion>
-- go to:

http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/WikilearnMandrake90OnMatsonic7308 (just to
make up a motherboard name).

Type in as many (or as few) notes as you think may be helpful for the
next person.

You will have to register (sorry) -- to do so you will need to know your
name, make up a WikiName (FelixMiata?) and password, and specify your
country.

WikiLearn has a search feature and is indexed by seach engines like
Google.

Feel free to create a different page name -- maybe a more appropriate
organization (page name) is (for example) MotherboardMatsonic7308 with
sections for notes on Mandrake 9.0 (and other distros / versions) and
links to pages for those notes if they become extensive.

regards,
Randy Kramer