I've got a cron job that runs every night, to get rid of Mozilla cache files.
In it, it does:

cd /home
for d in `ls`
do
  if [ -d $d/.mozilla ]; then
    find $d/.mozilla -type d -name Cache -exec rm -rf {} \;
  fi
done

And every morning, I have an E-Mail waiting for me saying:

find: davidg/.mozilla/default/5smx6y8d.slt/Cache: No such file or directory

What's weird is that if I go to the {RandomSetOfCharacters}.slt directory
under .mozilla/default, I find that the Cache directory is, in fact, gone
(Mozilla will simply recreate that directory when it next is started, and
that's fine - but that's besides the point here).  So the question is:  Why
do I get this message.  It looks like the find command is being executed
twice for some reason, and I can't figure out why.

Anyone have any ideas?

                       --Dave