I don't have a ReiserFS . I have ext2 . I have tried with webmin  but I can't find it where to change the size of an incoming message or the size of a mailbox.

Thanks,
            Jorge Giménez
----- Original Message -----
From: Franki
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2002 7:50 AM
Subject: RE: [expert] Mailboxes size on Postfix

If you have reiserfs as your filesystem, then don't do that..

you will end up with a log full of error messages..

reiser gives the wrong error message and it will fill your logs with "file write error" messages..

I don't remember the syntax for what you want, but fire up webmin, I think it can do what you want.

rgds

Frank