Hello all,

I have a friend who is setting up an ISP co-op who's asked me for
information on how to set up Quality of Service and packet prioritization on
Linux (and particularly Mandrake). Sadly, I know nothing about the topic.

Can anyone give me some pointers on where to go to get me/him started in
setting this up? In particular, we want to know how to do the following:

1) Allow individual users a specified amount of bandwidth
2) Prioritize types of IP packets over one another (e.g. web has higher
priority than P2P)
3) How to do this as easily as possible

Thanks in advance!

David