Hello friends,
I would like to buy a digital camera with usb conection; I would like to have
it fully runing with my Mandrake 9.0 and gphoto2.

But, I am very confused; lots a lots of cameras; someone are listed as
mandrake 9.0 supported hardware; some more in the "gPhoto2) supported
cameras.

Obviously the newest cameras are still not supported, particularly those with
USB Mass-storage driver.

Do you have experience in those digital cameras?, if the answer is yes, I
would like to know your comments and experience; please!, help me to select
one appropriate.

Thanks so much in advance
--
Francisco Alcaraz Ariza