Thanks for all those who have posted. I will give it a shot.
Bharath

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Charles A Edwards
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2002 5:18 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [expert] ncurses-devel mdk

On Wed, 20 Nov 2002 21:22:21 -0800
Bharath Sankaranarayan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> ncurses-5.2-25mdk but I could not find
> on rpmfind.net the same development version

You need libncurses5-devel-5.2-25mdk
It will be on you 9.0 cds and in the 9.0 dir of any of the Mandrake
mirrors.

In Mandrake 97% of the time when you need a devel pkg it will
libfoo#-devel, with foo being the name and # being the .so version which
the devel package provides.

    Charles

Hire the morally handicapped.
Charles A Edwards