I think I have fetchmail-postfix-procmail working now on my system but for one
thing I miss.  I use Kmail as my mail client and I like the color coding it
does for new/unread messages vs read messages.  Is there a way to bring back
the coloration when one is using fetchmail + postfix as the MTA + procmail?
I am not sure which of these apps, if any, are responsible for kmail no
longer coloring new messages (or if it is a "flaw" in kmail) but any help
along these lines would be greatly appreciated.

praedor
--
Conservatives of all times are adventitious liars.
- Friedrich Nietzsche.