I have a laptop with mandrake 9.0 2.4.19-16mdk installed. I have been
noticing that although I have APM support, my batteries lose their
capacity faster than on Windows XP on the same box ( Dual Boot).  Does
anyone know if the APM support is present on mandrake stock kernel or
must I perform a custom compile.
If I have to do a custom kernel compile, could some one tell me what
options do I have to keep ( A must).
I have e100 builtin, pcmcia support needed (must I use the one from
kernel or pcmcia sources) APM, APCI etc ..
Thanks