Well, it now appears that all is right with the world.  I managed to get my
wireless connections between desktop and laptop up and running so as to allow
both machines to connection share a dialup account from the desktop.  I also
got my KDE slow startup problem resolved (my desktop hostname isn't yet valid
and enameco.com is down for a day or so).

Now, I am wanting to clean up my procmail filters.  Does anyone have any
particularly good spam filters setup for procmail that seem to do a good job?
Would you be willing to share your recipes?

praedor
--
Conservatives of all times are adventitious liars.
- Friedrich Nietzsche.