-------Original Message-------
From: James Sparenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: 11/21/02 12:58 PM
To: Expert List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [expert] evolution and dictionaries.

> All,

  OK got 1.2 evo from the cooker installed in on my 9.0 box... the small
changes they have made do improve the product.  But I've got a question
or two on dictionaries.

On my 1.08 install I had spell checking working.  But after the 1.2
install... it doesn't. Going into the preferences I can find the section
to chose my dictionary... but no way to add one.

Note again that under 1.08 it worked and nothing has been removed.
Ideas?

--
James Sparenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I'm not using the Cooker version of 1.2, but I am using Texstar's.  It requires aspell
0.5 for spell checking to work.  I'm not sure if the cooker one does or not.

Joeb