Evolution is a GNOME 1 application, so you need to change the setting in the
GNOME 1 Control Centre. Unfortunately, I don't think that comes with Mandrake 9
(I can't check now), since it is based on GNOME 2.

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan
  [Yama | http://www.pclinuxonline.com/]

"... if you're a basic PC user thinking about buying XP, don't. It's basically
malware. It harangues you with nagging, fake-friendly reminders to obtain a
Passport and submit to product activation, and treats you like a child when you
try to do anything heretical, like install a device driver of which it
disapproves." -- Thomas C. Greene, "Win-XP vs Red Hat 7.2", The Register
(http://www.theregister.co.uk), 2001-10-30