I know this a FAQ: I am using Evolution under KDE and what to change the
default browser, i.e., the browser used to open an URL.

I've found a number of answers to this on the net, and they all suggest
that I change the ``Default URL handler'' using Gnome Control Center.

However, when I run gnome-control-center, I cannot find any setting for
Default URL handler.  I thought that I might be missing a package so I
installed all packages containing gnome and gtk.  Still I do not have
the URL handler option.

So where is the setting, or what is the package that I need to be able
to change the browser used by Evolution.

Thanks in advance

Peter
--
http://www.linearity.org/turtle/contact.html
``When you have had all the experiences, met all the famous people,