Hi there,

I have played a little bit with the traffic control system (tc) and the
hierachicak tocken buckets (htb) to limit the use of some services (those
mules und donkeys). I have mdk9 and all the tools and kernelmodules are in
there, but they have a version mismatch. the command

tc qdisc add dev eth0 root handle 1: htb default 12

failes and logs in the syslog:

kernel: HTB init, kernel part version 3.6
kernel: HTB: need tc/htb version 3 (minor is 6), you have 10

what to do? some comments?

Martin

H E L I X Gesellschaft für Software & Engineering mbH
Hanauer Landstrasse 52              Telefon (069) 4789 35-30
60314 Frankfurt am Main             Telefax (069) 4789 35-44
http://www.helix-gmbh.net                [EMAIL PROTECTED]