On Monday 25 November 2002 07:22 am, you wrote:
> of course not, but I haven't found the answers to my questions. So, if
> somebody knows about that problems ...

Hmm, haven't played with Crossover in awhile - it works fine here. I can play
MOVs, and also do Flash/MOV animations from within Galeon.

IIRC though, when I first installed it - it explicitly gave me a warning
*not* to install it as root, but as the user who would be using it. Did you
get a warning like that? If so, you might want to try reinstalling it as your
"normal" user...

Just a thought.

--
                                                                          /\