Hi,

I've done some googling, some sites claims that LM works with ARCServe. I
can backup Samba share on LM 9.0 with ARCServe, but cannot backup the file
permissions.

When I tried the Linux Agent came with ARCServe, it keeps on prompting me
for password. Though I type in the right password, I still cannot get in. I
checked port 6051 is opened on LM box and Windows NT box. Would someone care
to share with me their experience? Is something block by default (for
security reasons)?

I'm trying to backup the Linux files from a NT backup server through LAN.

Regards,
Norman