-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of KevinO
Sent: Tuesday, 26 November 2002 3:32 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [expert] Baffled on permissions

Yes I could possibly access the server using ssh
BUT it's the >>>>>> windows desktop PC's <<<<<< which don't work
not the Linux boxes whoever heard of BSOD on a Linux box :<)

Got it sorted thanks.
stripped out CR/LF codes before sending it to the browser.
cheers,
Norman
--

Noose & Head?