I've installed NVdriver successfully on mandrake's origin kernel. I used the tar.gz
files.
Then I compiled the new 2.4.20 kernel and starting xwindow but the window couldn't be
displayed.
I used "make install" to install the NVdriver but the result was error 1. like these:

ld -r -o NVdriver Module-linux Module-nvkernel
size NVdriver
 894203   55476   52396 1002075   f4a5b NVdriver
depmod: *** Unresolved symbols in /lib/modules/2.4.20/kernel/drivers/video/NVdriver
make: *** [package-install] Error 1

Then, I tried "make SYSINCLUDE=/usr/src/linux-2.4.20/include" just like what is
written in the README file, but the result was same with above.

Can anyone help me.?
thanks

Ivo.