-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of James Sparenberg
Sent: Monday, 2 December 2002 5:48 AM
To: Expert List
Subject: Re: [expert] urpmi --auto-select Couple of new questions
abouturpmi and installing big apps...

What would be helpful in a case like this is to be able to do what PLF
did. (actually I got it from Ranger's site) but somehow a PLF CD was
created that you install from as if it was CD1 and it contains PLF's
rpms This gets moved into a new category called PLF (duh!) and then it
hands off to disc ... continues the install and asks for PLF at the
end,  Even if it were just possible to redo disk 3 (there is a ton of
room on it) You would then have the disks available and could create
rpms of data files you need.  Just my 2 cents.

James