I had (and still have...) the same problem. I was told to install crossover which allows to you MS plugins such as media player. But it doesn't run here (for example when I try it on a site such as www.fabchannel.com). yet, other plugins (Quiktime, shockwave, realplayer) are running well...

Emerson de Mello wrote:
Hi,

I'd like open asf files (MS videos) in mozilla.

How I can make this?
I know that mplayer he opens the videos, but with
STREAM I don't obtained success.

The MDK9 have the plugger, I used it but I don't
obtained success again.

Thank you,

Emerson
BRAZIL

Yahoo! Acesso Grátis
Internet rápida, grátis e fácil. Faça o download do discador agora mesmo.
http://br.acesso.yahoo.com/