-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of J. Craig Woods
Sent: 04 December 2002 3:07 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [expert] Can't smbumount - permission denied

Why would you be using samba for mounting a linux export to a linux
machine? Samba is best used for mounting win32 shares to linux or vice
versa. Why not try nfs to do what nfs was made to do...

drjung
--
J. Craig Woods
UNIX Network/System Administration