Hi experts,
Have the following problem, if i open a cd from the CD/DVD unit it reads the
files but if i try to copy the files, only some of them appear to exist. What
i mean is that, if i copy 5 files from a CD to my home directory, when i'm
copying i recieve a "file not found" when i'm on the 3rd file. It doesn't
occur always, but regularly.  If i change for the CD/RW  unit, it happens the
same. I've been reading that SUPERMOUNT has some problems??, could be that?,
because if i try to umount the drive i recieve the message:

[gonzalo@host gonzalo]$ umount /mnt/cdrom
umount: it seems /mnt/cdrom is mounted multiple times

if i check  /etc/fstab the cdrom only appears once.
So , any ideas??
saludos (greetings)

--
Gonzalo Avaria S.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Usuario LiNuX del sur del mundo... CHILE
LiNuX user from the end of the world... CHILE