-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of David Guntner
Sent: Friday, 6 December 2002 6:39 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [expert] Anyone know what's up with rpmfind.net?

rpmfind.net is listing packages, but when you click on any of them, you get
a "page doesn't exist on this server" type of message.  It seems that it's
not just Mandrake packages that this is happening with, either.

Anyone know what's going on over there?

                 --Dave
--
      David Guntner      GEnie: Just say NO!