On Thu, 5 Dec 2002, James Dawson wrote:

> Has anyone implemented a PPTP VPN (such as PoPToP) with Mandrake SNF?
>
> If PPTP cannot be implemented on SNF (or can only with great difficulty) can
> anyone recommend another web-managed firewall product?
>
> Thanks in advance.

I don't know SNF at all, so this is just a suggestion of something to try
rather than an answer.

PPTP uses tcp port 1723, so you need to allow that through the firewall.
Also you _may_ need to allow GRE through the firewall as well. This is
true for the firewall we use at work; it may be the same for SNF.

Chris Slater-Walkr