On Monday 09 December 2002 02:01 pm, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> On Mon, 9 Dec 2002, Brent Hasty wrote:
> > I have been attempting to install www.sql-ledger.com SQL-Ledger 2.0 on my
> > system running mdk 9.0, however apache is giving me an error 403 when I
> > attempt to acess its web pages located in /usr/local/sql-ledger
> > I followed the instructions and edited httpd.conf ect....
> > Why would apache be giving me an error 403?
> > And how do I fix it?
>
> 403 is a permissions error. Which user can read the contents of the
> sql-ledger directory? Can you post the relevant portion of the httpd
> conf file? Can you create a dummy file in that directory and access it
> via a browser?

httpd.conf::::
# SQL-Ledger
Include conf/sql-ledger-httpd.conf

sql-ledger-httpd.conf::::
Alias /sql-ledger/ /usr/local/sql-ledger/
<Directory /usr/local/sql-ledger>
  AddHandler cgi-script .pl
  Options ExecCGI Includes FollowSymlinks
</Directory>

<Directory /usr/local/sql-ledger/users>
  Order Deny,Allow
  Deny from All
</Directory>

--
  3:06pm  up 1 day,  3:04,  7 users,  load average: 2.08, 2.05, 2.01