I run cooker at home but 9.0 at work. On my work PC (an ASUS laptop) I have a touchpad mouse and an external USB mouse I like to use sometimes. On Install I used the touchpad and the first time I rebooted I plugged my USB mouse in and it was autodetected. The next time I rebooted, I used my touchpad alone without incident. Now, when I plug my external mouse in and reboot, MDK does not autodetect that it is plugged in and I cannot use it. I could re-run mousedrake to set it to a USB external everytime I want to use this mouse but what a pain to *manually* switch between mouse types each time. And since touchpad is not on the list of mice options in mousedrake, I would have to copy my current /etc dir out to save my touchpad driver configuration (which was outodetected on install). Ideas????

Cheers

Jason